Personal Coaching by Email
If you’re like me, sometimes seeing something written down helps you understand it more easily, then hearing about it over the phone or even in person.
Maybe you don’t have a fixed schedule, so setting up an appointment even a day or two in advance may not be possible.
Or you could simply like a chance to digest and think over information and plans at your own pace.
If any of these sound like you, you may want to consider life coaching by email.
Weekly Email Coaching
With email coaching, you’ll be able to send me unlimited emails each week, and I’ll respond by the next day.
All this will cost is $100 a week, and your first week of coaching is free.
If you find that the life coaching by email isn’t working for you, you may cancel at anytime and receive a refund for any week you have not completed.
To get your first free week, fill out the form located below.
Benefits of email coaching
- Many people find it easier to stay focused when they put their thoughts and agenda’s in writing.
- You can keep track of your coaching sessions easily, which will help you see how you’re improving and where you need to work harder.
- If you don’t like talking on the phone, writing is a great substitute.
- Writing encourages deeper thinking and planning than verbally responding to a question.
- It is cheaper than face to face coaching, or coaching by telephone.
Before you jump into personal coaching by email, make sure you’re ready for it. Coaching by email is harder than coaching by phone or in person. It requires more personal dedication, and building up your coaching relationship is harder.
But if you are more visual, if you don’t have a firm schedule, and if you prefer writing to speaking, than email coaching is for you.